We are building a mobile application with a web version. For backend we are using Node.js and database is done in MongoDb.
Our some of modules are already completed. But it was just developed by developers without any architect or proper planning of backend architecture.
We are planning to add few more modules where we are looking for a technical architect who work closely with the implementation teams of the various product lines to ensure that architectural standards and best practices are being followed consistently across all applications
We have our own resource who will be working on the coding part, but we need someone to guide and review his code to make sure the expectations are met correctly.
Job Duties :
1. Specification, design, development, and debugging of large Internet scale and high-performance service-based web applications and frameworks
2. Work closely with the implementation teams of the various product lines to ensure that architectural standards and best practices are being followed consistently across all applications
3. AWS Architectural level support
4. Assist in the development and migration plan to a docker or container based environment
5. Assist to plan right model of CI/CD for docker based development and Production and deployments and many other tasks.
Its more of architectural & devops role.
I am looking for weekly engagement on hourly basis.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada ₹373/saat teklif veriyor
Hi Greetings to you and hope you are doing well I have 10+ years of work ex in developing web and mobile apps as end to end solution in different technologies and platforms. I have experience on aws, azure and Googl Daha Fazla