Recreate an ICF categorization tree [login to view URL] with additional features.
Basically you are going to be provided with collection of tree documents. Your job is to make an ICF classifier in a similar manner that ICD one is made already (feel free to use its code for whatever). The only difference is that instead of dry-adding the code to a patient, the end result of a selected code is gonna be a classifier similar that you can find here on the right side of the second sheet called “Additional” of the document [login to view URL]
This is a classification that goes after the selected code itself and it should have a format like
Classification differ between chapters. The classification information is static and can be hardcoded. User can select 2 levels of a code, it could be 4 or 3 numbers after code letter (b110 || b1101)
You can also notice there is a “Source of Information” and “Description” lines. They should be usable too and been added to a final code in round brackets like
b1101.4 (<<Source of Information>>, << Description >>)
After selected code is classified the user should be able to save it.
Later its gonna be displayed on a patients card.
1) User selects a code
2) User classifies a code with additional info on view side
3) User saves it.
4) User can find it later
Features that should be included:
1) Ability to delete the selected code
2) Ability to search the codes
3) The code that was added earlier save all of the information about itself the next launch from the tree
Some techy stuff:
1) Try to manually call change detection because of overall performance problems.
2) Please, follow the Angular 8 code style recommendations.
3) Write a consistent, understandable code.
4) Make it pretty
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $238 teklif veriyor
Hello Very interested in your project I have 7+ years of Angular JS development experience Review my work on my profile Let's have a talk for more detail Thanks. :)