Build a simple Express app with Auth0 as identity provider. The user should be able to login using Email and Password.
Once logged in, show him two tabs: 1. "Connect 3rd party services". 2. "See data from 3rd party services".
1. When the user clicks on the "Connect 3rd party services", show him the following list of 3rd party OAuth providers:
1.1 Salesforce (Developer account), Google Apps(for Google spreadsheet) and Intercom/Zendesk. Assume that the user has all these 3rd party services. And when the user clicks on each of these buttons in the app, do an OAuth with each of those 3rd party clients and store the auth tokens back in Auth0's user's profile.
1.2 On the UI, show that the user has already connected to these services and show a "Disconnect" button. If clicked, you should remove the service
1.3 You should check every day if the if the auth-token has expired. If so, you should automatically use the "refresh token" to obtain a new auth token and update that in Auth0's user's profile.
(you simulate it by setting the expiration token to 1 minute in the Auth providers and use Google Firestore for cron job)
2. "See data from 3rd party services"
When the user goes to this tab, show simple CRUD operation from each of the above mentioned services.
- Show Salesforce' 5 accounts and 5 contacts. And allow updating them
- Show 5 rows of data from a Google Spreadsheet and allow updating them. Note: Once the user connects their Google Apps, you should allow users to search for a google spreadsheet based on their title and then show 5 rows of data. Again allow updating that data from within the app. Imagine a simple table showing the rows of data inside our app. And if we make a change to a cell, it should reflect back in that spreadsheet.
- Show 5 users or tickets from Intercom/Zendesk. Allow CRUD.
3. Run this app on Google's Firestore (including the CRON job #1.3)
1. For this job, you need to sign up to all those 3 services and create OAuth clients with CRUD permissions. And also create an Auth0 account.
2. You should be an Auth0 expert to make this work.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal.
1. How much experience do you have with Auth0 and OAuth?
2. Please provide me a fixed price estimate
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $38 teklif veriyor
I have a node js application ready for you to buy with authentication, session, and cookie. answer now and you can have it