We need a simple prototype writing, it doesn't need a user interface, the code should just run in the App Delegate. The app should create a 500x500 PNG image and write it to the desktop as [url removed, login to view], it should produce 500x500 sized graphics both standard and Retina computers.
The prototype should:
- Create an image context
- Draw a gradient on the background using two NSColor's. For example, #FF0000 to #FF00FF
- Draw this image ([url removed, login to view]) in the centre of the context, must preserve transparency ([url removed, login to view])
- Draw an image on top of the heart, in the centre of it ([url removed, login to view])
- Draw a string within a bounding box. It should centre the context (regardless of the String value) and the font should be changeable and support multi-line, text size should shrink in size if it does not fit within bounding box. Try these strings "This is a test\nI hope you can read it!", "Hello!", "Hello World\nThis is a test message to check size!".
- Draw a red line somewhere in the image, 3 px wide.
- Write the image as a PNG file to the desktop
The code should be App Store safe and not flag any compiler warnings.
Budget under $100. Please reply with the word "balsamic" in your reply, so I know you have read the project brief properly. Deadline is this weekend if possible.