I currently have a Mac Application which is a delphi port. I would like to have it completely re-written in Objective C and to improve it's cosmetic design along with implementing a status icon for the software for which I have a a diagram. To fix minor imperfections of the current application and improve it's functionality.
The current version of the software will be attached in the first message of the work room. All it's functionality is understood to be included in app of this project.
Some improvements currently not included in the version and I would like to make are:
1) Mirrors for downloading the configuration files (currently one URL is used to download configuration files, I would like to simply add a second URL in case the first one is not available)
2) Status icon (diagram for which is attached as png) should change color when connecting to reflect connection status, images for the icon will be supplied by me.
3) An option for the user to see the servers on a google map pins inside the software and to select/connect a server from the map. Discussable.
4) Import flags (for which the images will be supplied by me) in front of country names of both status icon and software's speed/servers page.
5) Enable sorting of the servers alphabetically in the "servers / speed" section
6) Speed test result currently displays ping results in the form of "84" for example. I would like the speed results to be coloured in Green-Orange-Red according to their value - 1-80 green, 81-120 orange, 120+ red.
7) I want an extra column for speed test which will show download speed of the servers by simply downloading a 1mb file from http://SERVER-IP/[url removed, login to view]
8) I want to supply the icons and the top banner image, which is to be clickable and pointing to the company's web site.
Hi, Lets work on this. We have 2.5 months. Please make 1000$ milestone and release it. As soon as you do, we will get it all working. Thank you. Zeeshan