We are a software house working on SW Products Development in the enterprise sector.
We are looking for Senior Oracle DBA that will remotely join our InfraOps Agile squads.
This is a full-time position 40h/week for a 6-month contract.
The candidate should have the following skills
- 5+ years Experience managing Oracle 11g, 12C and higher
- Excellent skills in High Availability RAC, Data Guard ,ASM ,Golden Gate
- Installation, configuration, and administration of database management clustered systems
- Experience troubleshooting, identifying, and tuning performance issues
- Experience with Database recovery and backup image copies
- Database performance tuning, and capacity planning experience
- Good knowledge of Database security issues and ability to design and implement security measures and work with external auditors to resolve database and server level non-compliance issues.
We are interested only on EU candidates and the candidate should be fluent in English.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada €28/saat teklif veriyor
Hi We are team of Professional in Oracle Database technologies for RAC ASM , Data Guard Upgrade , Back Up And Recovery Performance Tunning. I can handle all of your requirement as per project description Please also re Daha Fazla
Hello, I have 8+ years experience in SAP BASIS with Oracle DBA, I worked on ODG configuration and switch over and fail back activities. And have done many Oracle major upgrade in SAP landscape. I am quick resolver for Daha Fazla
Hello, Greetings! Happy to help you with this requirement. Among our offerings, database management to migration is an important service offered to small and large enterprises. Our Database service projects with 'Mass Daha Fazla
working as an Oracle DBA from last [login to view URL] worked in all kinds of environment and version. I will complete the work before time.