This is for the redesign of ([url removed, login to view]):
1. UI Design
• Currently the site is not optimized for mobile use – through responsive layouts we would like it to display across Desktop, Tablets and mobile through media queries.
• Wireframes and other UX user flow-throughs for mobile and tablet views will be designed and need to be hard coded.
• Lightbox with image mapping to link out to product pages integration - we will have pictures with multiple pieces of clothing that we would like to be clickable. We would like for the imagetags to redirect to the product pages and to pull a product image on hover.
• We would like to have various information pages, and an easy way to manage their information and images.
• We would also like to switch out the various ‘blocks’ on our website. We will be creating 3 different boilerplates for the blocks for adding new content.
2. Shopify Integration
• We would also like to be able to update our main site and the shop with similar efficiencies. Shopify’s CMS works well for the product, will need another for the main page and “about us”.
Set up custom configuration variables for various products
• We have some fabric features that we would like to have pulled in depending on the product.
Integrate Existing HTML Site to Liquid Templates
• Currently, the main site ([url removed, login to view]), the shopify site ([url removed, login to view]), and the blog ([url removed, login to view]) are being hosted in 3 separate locations and the main site acts as a portal to redirect viewers. Shopify uses liquid templates, our main site doesn’t use any CMS and is a single page html5.
• We would like to integrate our existing site into the shopify page – this would require a few custom liquid templates and some restructuring of the current templates.