I have designed the following circuit with these materials.
Arduino Pro Mini 3.3v
Lipo Charger x 2 [login to view URL]
HC-06 or HM-10
The circuit has 2 batteries 3.7v LiPo (1 master, fixed & 1 slave that can be connected on 2 different connection terminals, but not simultaneously) and switching function from code, all parts are SMD.
1. You must check the schematic that everything is correct.
2. Find cheaper and/or smaller alternatives for passive parts.
3. Remove any unnecessary parts (I already did some clean but you should check and recommend any)
4. The board should have programming tag connects
5. Design 2 versions of PCB that are identical, one version with through holes for voltage divider resistors (I will mark which ones) plus a version with SMD components on these that you will have to change after we decide the values.
6. BOM + Source files + GRBL for manufacturing
7. Up to 5 revisions if needed
I will provide detailed DXF for USB position and mounting holes, terminals
PCB dimensions 50mm x 45 mm
Dear Sir. I have just read your project and I’m absolutely sure I could do this project without any problem. I am having 10+ years of rich experience in circuit sketch and PCB design. I've designed a lot of PCB project Daha Fazla