We will start with:
1. Customer Name Olde English Paver Outdoor Fireplace Kit Instruction Manual (Basic)
2. Customer Name Olde English Paver Outdoor-fireplace Kit Instruction Manual (w/Surround)
3. Customer Name Olde English Paver Outdoor Fireplace Kit Instruction Manual (Deluxe)
Number 1 Is the same model you drew except it has no "Cast Pieces" (surround and large hearth stones you will see the pictures and construct an additional model in sketchup
modifying the model completed previously.
Number 2 I will be posting a Word document and Pictures that you might need.
Number 3 is another variation on the first two that will be done the same way, I do not see the information in my packet for that version but I have calls in to the people and will pass to you when I have it (I believe it is similar to number 2)
The manuals you complete for us will have all the pictures eliminated by photos from the sketchup model (no rendering needed here) make sure you include any notes such as Layer number from the pdf manual pages and photographs on each page.
Does the software you are using create an index page that will link to the page number?
We will be using a black and white copy machine to make these manuals so make sure everything can be read easily in that medium
In Sketchup make sure the dimension if used can be read (change text position if necessary)
There are some changes noted in copies I have of the manual (printed) I will scan and send to you, when you have everything done I will have the user check and make corrections and you will correct before final completion as stated.
If you need to use a photograph consider photo shopping to look like black and white sketch
we will need a sketchup photo (in perspective) on the cover of each document of the completed model for that version (1, 2 or 3)
I will send you a link when I have uploaded documents you need.
Separate Question: Can you do an animation of this manual for YouTube as a separate Job?
We will need for this job completion:
Sketckup model for each version after every change
SEE MY COMMENTS
Olde English Paver Fireplace
Convert all pictures to Sketchup This job unlike some of the others has a Sketchup drawing provided. would this require rendered images or just raw images?RAW
* Transfer current Manual "Now in Word to Microsoft Publisher" or comparable software program we specify WHAT SOFTWARE? Adobe Indesign for creating PDF documents.
* create master PDF of Manual after transfer
* Receive Milestone Payment
* Include all updates and changes until customer is satisfied with final Initial copy there are additional changes that have to be made to update that have not been done yet, plus fix any errors or mistakes after you submit
* Receive full Payment
This fireplace has three versions: They are identical in every way except:
The Sketchup Fireplace we provide is the Premium Fireplace
The Medium Fireplace as a different fireplace surround and less ornament might need some work on model to reflect this.
The Standard Fireplace has the stones only no surround (you will substitute stone placement in place of Face surround pieces all shown in manual for this unit
Please let me know your pricing for these three manuals (Total Price).