I have a 125 page Word document. Each page measure 6" x 9". The margins are .75 all the way around. The document includes text and about 45 images. Right now it is a jumbled mess.
I need a designer to convert the document into an elegant, well balanced HIGHLY READABLE book with an excellent use of white space.
The deliverable will be a print ready .pdf
The ultimate product is a soft back, perfect bound book.
I NEED THIS DONE IN ONE DAY.
1. I want the first page of each Chapter / Section to fall on the right side of the book when open. If the chapter ends on an uneven number a blank page must be inserted at the end to make the amount of pages in the chapter even.
2. I want each Section to start at the top of on own page. I don't mind blank pages. We want the book to be bigger. Not smaller. (White Space. White Space. White Space.) Get creative.
3. I am partial to the serif fonts. You choose.
4. There are large variety of images. Each image is is already in place. However they currently look out of balance. We need an expert with a good eye to resize the images when needed and to carefully place them in the optimum position on the appropriate page.
5. There are a some paragraphs of quotes, poems and prayers. Make it easy for the reader to tell they are now reading verse.
6. Page numbers should start with 1 and continue through the book consecutively. Blank pages normally do not show the page number. The first page of each chapter should not show the page number either.
7. Page numbers should fall on the outside margin of each page.
Sample Document Attached.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $206 for this job
My name is Kristina Davidson. I am an American and I live in Australia. I have extensive experience in both design and written medium. I am looking forward to hearing from you.