I need someone to write a custom AGI script for our Asterisk phone system. I actually have a number of scripts that I need to have written... but for this "project", your bid is for the one defined below. If all goes well, I will have more work for you.
The script needs to do the following:
(1) listen for a specific number of digits to be entered
(2) connect to a remote mysql database and run a query using the digits entered (i.e. lookup order status)
(3) based on the response, play one of four pre-recorded messages OR use text-speech and read a text response
(4) listen for digits (i.e. 1 to end call; or 2 to connect to support)
(5) if 2, drop the caller into our acd queue.
If you have hands-on experience with Fonality PBXtra ([url removed, login to view]), that is a huge bonus.
Payment will be made in full upon completion. Please demonstrate your knowledge/experience with AGI in the bid - generic responses (i.e. I can do it!) will be ignored.
UPDATE: For security reasons, you will probably not have direct access to the server until I am comfortable working with you. So, plan on writing the script(s) and giving specific instructions for installing and executing them. I already have the MySQL database and tables/data setup on a different server.