I need to have all users & post from an existing bulleting board
(YaBB 1 Gold - Release) converted to/imported into Vanilla 1.0.3 (see [url removed, login to view]).
- This version of YABB does NOT use a database but flat files and some index pages, (FYI members: ~1400 // Posts: ~2250+ // Topics: ~1000)
- Public conversion scripts for YABB SE to Vanilla do not work (but could perhaps server as a basis?)
- Vanilla is MySQL based, full specs of database are open source
- Existing YABB forum files available
- Converted posts should retain their ORIGINAL DATE
- Converted members should retain their passwords (available UNENCRYPTED)
- Private messages DO NOT need to be converted
If you send in a proposal this week I'll make a quick decision, if not, you (and I) may have to wait 10 days while I'm on vacation ;-)
FYI, I really don't care which tools you use... PHP, Coldfusion, Perl, VB etc. is all fine with me.
Some links you might need:
vanilla support community
2 freelancers are bidding on average $88 for this job
I have experience for converting text-MySQL databases. Need YABB forum files and, if it's possible, code-sources of This version of YABB (give me download URL), Also FTP/SSH access to your site with Vanilla's MySQL b Daha Fazla
We have experience with YaBB 1 and also MySQL conversions. Contact us to discuss further.