I am looking for a developer to create a poker program package (texas hold'em) which will fully integrate into a PHPBB-based forum. The winning bidder will have poker programming experience, together with in-depth knowledge of PHPBB forum modding.
The program will allow members of my phpbb forum to play against each other, with the game itself being hosted on the forum webmasters MYSQL server. The program will give the forum moderator the following options:
1. Customise the Poker logo to match the forum logo
2. Manually add/remove players from the PHPBB memberlist into the game
3. Set the number of poker chips for each player
4. Set the table limit (PL/NL)
5. Set game type (speed rounds/SB and BB for each round)
If you have experience in poker software AND phpbb (important) then please contact me.
I will make payment of 50% after a working beta version is made available for testing. The following 50% will be paid one the software has been fully tested and all bugs are ironed out.
This could prove to be a excellent opportunity for future projects, for the right developer.