I need a video converter (Perl) to read a Video file uploaded by user throught my perl uploader to do these following task
1. This script will read a video file format such as avi, mov. wmv etc.
2. Capture frames (the frames number can be change ex: 1 or 10 or 20 frames) and:
1. Save 1 frame (can be any of the frames captured above) as main thumb
2. Combine all the capture frames in 1 jigsaw image with added my site logo ex: [url removed, login to view] + movie info: runtime, frame size .....on the top or bottom
3. Convert this video file to flash FLV. The FLV quality can be change by me.
4. Store this file on the same server directory
5. Create a Flash player like you tube to play this video file (the player can: Play , Passes, stop, volume control, 3 Zoom level ...and when the movie finish will display: send to friend + replay ... just like youtube)
You will need to install all module on My Dedicate server + instruction how to install all module so I can install it in the future if I need to switch the server
Note: this script has to be in PERL language