- I am looking for a script/app for MacOS 9 and MacOS X, tested and with a provision to fix glaring bugs if they occur;
- The script must watch a folder, detect changes there, and upload via FTP to a single destination when a new PDF file is found in that folder;
- The FTP server address, path, username and password must be put into a preferences file, as must the watched folder, to allow for easy modification;
- It needs to wait before uploading (but after detection) to ensure that the file is fully created, and to copy the file to another folder (named after that day's date, if not created already, and a subfolder of the original folder) after sending.
- It should log the files sent, to screen and to a text file.
- Every FTP transaction must be completed with a 'bye', to allow a file forwarding process on the other side to take control;
- Filenames will not be altered and there will be no compression;
- No account need be taken of pre-existing files on the FTP server;
- Logging of sent/moved files is required;
- Script to be delivered electronically, with a full licence to redistribute/modify
- Reasonable documentation (a README) must be provided;
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $75 teklif veriyor
Hi. The requirement is clear and we are confident that the work could be started right away. We are group of freelancers from india who been working constantly on various java application projects for the past 2 ye Daha Fazla
Hi, I can do it in a java program. I'm a Sun Certified Java Programmer. I have the code almost done. I'm waiting for you to finish the code.