We need a simple perl CGI script ([url removed, login to view]) that can be called from a web form using
<form method="POST" action="/cgi-bin/your_script.cgi">
<textarea cols="80" rows="10" name="textarea1">
and does the follwing:
- GET an HTML document from URL1 (eg. [url removed, login to view])
- POST the contents of "textarea1" (together with te values of all current environment variables prefixed by ORIGINAL_, e.g. REMOTE_ADDR --> ORIGINAL_REMOTE_ADDR) to a different url URL2 (eg. [url removed, login to view])
- [url removed, login to view] will contain a placeholder string
- if the POST succeed within N seconds, <!--placeholder1--> will be replaced by the HTML result of the POST.
- if the POST does not succeed within N seconds, <!--placeholder1--> will be replaced by a message saying "Server is currently offline. Please try again later..."
Budget for this is limited to $40.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $33 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, I am experienced Perl developer. I have already completed a number of Perl jobs. Best regards, Nadeem
I'm experienced Perl programmer. I can write script and show you on my own webserver the that it work.