I require someone with solid Linux skills to setup 2 ASSP - Anti-Spam-SMTP-Proxy servers for me. ([url removed, login to view]~Fritz_Borgstedt/assp/0003D91C-8000001C/)
Here is in brief what needs to be done:
- you will be supplied with connections details to 2 centos 6.4 servers - basic install with vmware tools
- you would have to install ASSP v.2 with hyper threading on both servers - the latest version with all the relevant Perl modules
- ASSP would be configured to use MySQL server, which would have to be synchronised between the 2 servers so if one goes down the other will have full database
- one ASSP server would be master, one slave as per ASSP documentation
- you would have to document each step you have done so the setup can be checked by me, here is an example how:
yum install wget nano mc
yum groupinstall "Development Tools"
wget [url removed, login to view]
tar xvfz [url removed, login to view]
sh Configure -de -Dusethreads
The above is actually what you would use anyway :-) I know linux, this all can be done if you know what to do in few hours - linux knowledge is required, of course.
Any questions, ask before you place the bid. This is not complicated project, but everything has to work when you finish. You are require to do basic configuration of ASSP so we can test emails in and out.
Lowest bid wins :-) Good luck everyone!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $173 for this job
Hi there, i am very interested to complete this project. please see my past reviews, lets complete this project
Hello Oliver, I have been a developer, system admin, and database administrator for over 17 years. I have been working with CentOS as my primary OS for the last 6 years. All steps to setup servers will be fully documen Daha Fazla
As i have 5 Years of experience as a Sr. Server and Network Administrator. I have Worked on more than 200 Live Server and Configured 100 of Server for Different clients around the world. I am seeking opportunity to wor Daha Fazla