Part 1: (20 points )
Write a Perl program to accomplish each of the following on the file [url removed, login to view] (see link at
the class homepage)
1. Print all records that do not list a discoverer in the eighth field.
2. Print every record after erasing the second field. Note: It would be better to say
"print every record" omitting the second field.
3. Print the records for satellites that have negative orbital periods. (A negative
orbital period simply means that the satellite orbits in a counterclockwise
4. Print the data for the objects discovered by the Voyager2 space probe.
5. Print each record with the orbital period given in seconds rather than days.
About [url removed, login to view] file:
This file contains lines of 9 items, the first being:
Adrastea XV Jupiter 129000 [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Jewitt 1979
in alphabetical order by the name of the planet or moon (first field).
The text in  is the corresponding field from the line above.
The fields in this file are:
1. Name of planet or moon [Adrastea]
2. Number of moon or planet (roman numerals) [XV]
3. Name of the abject around which the satellite orbits [Jupiter]
4. Orbital radius (semimajor axis) in kilometers 
5. Orbital period in days [[url removed, login to view]]
6. Orbital inclination in degrees [[url removed, login to view]]
7. Orbital eccentricity [[url removed, login to view]]
8. Discoverer [Jewitt]
9. Year of discovery 
Part 2: (20 points )
Separate, count and sort the words in the example text file, [url removed, login to view] (see link at the
class homepage). Sort in the following orders and your output should be nicely lined up
in columns to the output file.
1. alphabetically (ignoring capitalization),
2. alphabetically with upper case words just in front of lower case words with the
same initial characters
3. by frequency, from high to low, (any order for equal frequency)
4. by frequency, with alphabetical order for words with the same frequency
Part 3: (10 points )
Write a perl program that replaces all digits with the name of the digit, so every "0" is
replaced with "zero" , "1" is replaced with "one", ... "9" is replaced with "nine". Test your
program with your own input file containing digits and letters. Your program should
write the result to output file and you need to print both input and output files along with
your source code.
Hello, I am the premier Perl scripting expert on this site. I will create Perl scripts for each of these tasks in your assignment. All steps in the script will be documented for your understanding. A IDLER
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 119$ teklif veriyor
Hi there. I can easily do this for you, and you'll get full marks. I have extensive programming experience and have done similar projects, both for work and university. I look forward to working with you.