This is an easy job with easy money $$ for anyone who knows UNIX or TCL or PERL.
I want an "Expect" script that can automate the configuration of a switch on my [url removed, login to view] is a good example : [url removed, login to view]
The script should do the following:
1. Start a Telnet session on a UNIX terminal Shell
2. Login, password, etc.
3. Read in a text file (config file) from a folder or directory location. *** I will provide you the text file.
4. Every line in the text file is a configuration command
5. Read in every line in the text file to execute it as a terminal command
6. When it gets to end of the text file, print "completed"
7. Exit Telnet session
This should take one or two hours to complete. I'll test it, and if it works, I'll send you the $$ promptly.
I look forward to receiving your bids :)
3 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 30$ teklif veriyor
I can deliver the script you wanted. However, I just would like to know if your option is limited to Telnet & Expect or you would like to go for SSH. Thanks,