Hello I need a simple perl program that create a dinamic signed url using amazon cloudfront.
The file I need to download is a .zip file inside a bucket.
You need to code 2 script:
First script: [url removed, login to view]
1) Using CloudFront API, create a CloudFront origin access identity.
2) Give read permission to the CloudFront origin access identity by using its canonical user ID. Remove public-access permissions.
3) Set up a private content distribution (a new distribution) (Ex [url removed, login to view])
Second script: [url removed, login to view]
1) Create the signed url and write the generation time to a mysql table (userid(char(5), time, url).
2) If the user reload the script [url removed, login to view], it generate a new dinamic url only if the old url is expired (after 10 minute)
3) The custom policy file should have information about start date, end date and permitted url.
4) Use variables to store personal data. (key pair id, private key etc)
4 freelancers are bidding on average $218 for this job
I am an expert in perl and can deliver this project