In phase 2 we will do the following:
1. Moving forward we would like to use the template that we have applied which has its own CSS. We are going to provide FTP access to our server and ask that you please do NOT place anything with SAP branding on your servers as it is against our agreement with SAP. If you require to use your servers for simplified reviewing, we ask that there be a login to view the dashboards moving forward.
2. Can we reduce the size of the circles about 70% of what they are now in size
3. Currently when we select a bubble we put an “X” in the middle. Our users did not like this and wanted to see what other options are available. The suggested one was to actually outline the bubble. Perhaps we can do so with a dark gray outline of the selected buble with a 2px thick line?
4. We want to include a dark horizontal and vertical axis line for the chart.
5. We would like help icons with tooltips next to the axis description.
6. We would like to move the degree of impact and pain values to be moved according to the sample screenshot.
7. We would like help tooltips for each column.
8. Is there a way to use a data grid control that would allow us to sort by columns? If so can we have a more well defined header styling so it is clear what the table header is vs the table content? See screenshot.
9. We want to include the horizontal and vertical axis labels. Knowing you can’t flip text vertically, perhaps we can just create a JPG of the vertical axis label text?
10. In the chart tooltip. Before the Pain Name, can we concatenate the ID before it? So it would be S1- Sales…
11. We will want to test the notes with larger volumes of text
12. We have a new JSON that uses the exact same structure but now has the full data set for better testing.
13. Is there a way we can set the min to 1 and the max to 10? Apparently they don’t want a margin at the edges of the chart.
14. Overlapping points- Since we are wanting to remove the “X” from the center of the icons for selection, is there a way that we can put a count of icons that overlap on top of each other? If the count is = 1 then we would hide the count.
15. Configuration file for localization- This dashboard will be localized and to make it simple, traditionally we have used a simple config file (just a TXT) where we have all of the text contained in the dashboard. So if someone opens the dashboard, it will use a parameter in the URL string to load the proper config file. http://mydashboard?lanugage=Chinese. If there is no language defined, we always default to English. The idea is that would need to map each piece of text inside of the dashboard to a corresponding value in the config file. I can take the lead creating this file in English and then create a second one just for testing in Chinese.
16. JSON request- Currently we are making a request to a static JSON file. We will eventually change this to a web service call (currently being developed). We will want to append language parameter to this request.
17. Username cookie- In our dashboard, we have a concept of a username and passcode that is entered into a text box on the intro page. We would like to introduce this text boxes into the next round of edits so when we call the JSON file it is getting appended as a parameter. Something like: http://email@example.com&passcode=abc123
We also want to persist this across tabs so as you open the dashboards that cookie is available to use as it makes requests to the JSON services (files for now). If possible we can set this cookie to expire after 24 hours.
18. Missing of a cookie- IF you open the dashboard and don’t have the cookie we want to require them to enter the email / username. Can we create a simple popup that will force them to enter the values and then commit it as a cookie?
CENTIGON RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING:
1. NEW HTML SOURCE FILES
2. FTP ACCESS
3. NEW JSON FILE WITH COMPLETE DATA SET
4. CONFIG TEXT FILE