Your job will be to convert SVG format illustrations to high resolution (40MP) JPG images and then upload those files using Prostockmaster (free software).
Note: these SVG files can be read perfectly by Inkscape, but don't open properly in Adobe Illustrator.
- I will put the SVG files on a shared Dropbox folder + a text file with descriptive tags
- You convert the SVG to 40MP JPG images (on white background), with a white margin of about 10% around the illustration
- you then use Prostockmaster, add the tags (from text file) and upload the JPG files to my Lightburner account
A long term engagement is possible.
- Able to efficiently (batch) convert SVG to high res JPG
- A computer that is able to run Prostockmaster ([url removed, login to view])
- Good work ethic
- Decent written English
To apply for this job, please convert the attached SVG file according to the specifications above and send me the result.