We are looking for a photographer/photographers who can scan art sculptures and monuments local to them.
No matter where you are from if you know of an interesting sculpture near you you can get involved!
Photography skills are needed, and there is a small commission per model but for each scan you create for us we will send you a 3D print of the model at the end of it (if the scans are good). a 'Good' scan means that it processes successfully so make sure that you follow these simple rules:
- the whole sculpture is photographed
- every photograph is in focus
- every photograph is appropriately exposed
- anything under or overexposed wont be picked up by the computer!
- if you're photographing a shiny bronze sculpture take care that it isn't too sunny to reduce glare and lost scanned data.
- a few photographs of intricate details, such as the face or fabric of a sculpture's clothing
- on average a good scan has about 40-50 photographs (maybe more if it's a really complicated sculpture!)
4 freelancers are bidding on average $32 for this job
I am the admin for the Facebook page "Humans of Coimbatore" and "the Humans Project". I click photographs on a daily basis, and this project would be apt for me as I click for about minimum for 1 hour.
Hello, This is Santosh from Hyderabad, India. Am very passionate person about photography. I can provide you the best sculptures photos of my city. Lets start the work. Thank you.