Thanks for your interest in this project. Here are the details…
I need six pictures. The pictures are for a children’s book, so I’m looking for smiley happy characters in general.
If we can get the look/feel of the characters right, I’m pretty certain that I’ll have other pictures that I’ll need also.
Details of the pictures are below. Before completing a full picture, I’d be keen to see a draft picture of any one of the characters (even just the face) so that I’m sure we’re going in the right direction before taking it further.
I don’t need very complex coloring/shading – just a minimum should do for now -- so please keep that in mind when making your offer. In fact, even just line drawings is enough, so don’t hesitate to bid if that’s what you do.
These are the pictures I need for now…
- A group type setup with these characters: A mom (in her forties), a 7-year old girl, a dad (in his forties), and a 4-year old boy. A ‘typical’ modern family kind of look. Need to show full bodies from head to toe.
- A man, (brother of the father above), also in his forties, wearing classic handy-man dungarees. Smiley, friendly face and a slight ‘beer belly.’
- A big, fluffy, friendly dog who has just placed a tennis ball on the ground and he wants you to throw it for him.
- A picture of same 2 kids from above looking very excited. The girl is holding a set of car keys in one hand, and a note on a piece of paper in the other. (The idea is that they’ve been following a trail of clues to find the keys, so they’re happy that they’ve succeeded.)
- The following group of people sitting at a table eating various ice creams: The mom, dad, and two kids from above plus a 16-year old girl, a 12-year old boy and an elderly lady. Also, there should be a few notes scattered on the table. (They’ve been explaining to everyone how they solved the clues along the trail.)
- A picture of a big bouncy castle called ‘Bumpy Jump’ with lots of kids jumping on it – including the two kids from above.
One last point: the pictures need to be exclusive, not characters you’ve drawn for other projects. Once I’ve paid for them, I’ll have 100% ownership, and you won’t re-use them for future projects.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.