We are a Multibrand Fashion Retail company owning several shops.
For this month's printed brochure we're looking for an experienced image editor.
This project concerns studio pictures of models.
We want you to:
- open 14 Raw-files (CR2 from Canon EOS 1D MIII) in Adobe RGB
- while opening, do all the necessary adjustments (White balance/exposure/fill light/blacks/Brightness/contrast/ Clarity/vibrance/Saturation//Tone curve//detail//Hue/Saturation/Luminance)
- Create a layermask to cut the model free from the background (to give us the posibiolity of easily adding a different backgroound)
- touching up where needed (only small things, instructions will be provided)
- making sure all images stay within the same range: contrast, density, skintones, hue, sharpness to get an excellent result in ratation-print
- images are to be saved as: 300 dpi -2592x3888 pix - Adobe RGB - PSD with layers
- and uploaded as final images to our ftp server
- execute further adjustments if the result is judged to be not 100%
ftp://[url removed, login to view]
directory: example print
!! There's no layermask in this psd !!
Bids: price per image please
Start your answer by mentionning: Print_Models_June10_JB
8 pictures posted friday evening
upload results sunday evening
7 new images posted monday evening
upload results tuesday evening