The objective is to source 4 images, then produce variants of each image to show different types of retouching, art styles, etc.
Step 1) Source 4 photos to serve as the starting point. These images need to have great potential, but need retouching to bring out their best.
- A female fashion model shot on a white backdrop
- A male fashion model shot with a scene in the background (ie: no backdrop)
- A landscape
- A really cool object (a fashion accessory, piece of furniture, etc).
Step 2) Get my sign-off for the work
- I will purchase the photos and send them to you to be worked on.
Step 3) Each image needs to have the basics fixed up (colour balance, levels, etc)
Step 4) Each image needs to be deep etched (background removed)
Step 5) Each image needs to be retouched to have the following fixed:
- Blemishes (1)
- Wrinkles (2)
- Reflections (3)
- Red-Eye Removal (4)
- Stray Hair (5)
- Teeth Whitening (6)
- Straightening Straps (7)
It is important that we have a copy with EVERY combination.
- Blemishes, Wrinkles
- Blemishes, Wrinkles, Reflections
- Blemishes, Wrinkles, Reflections, Red-Eye
- Blemishes, Reflections
- Blemishes, Reflections, Red-Eye
At the end of step 5, each original image will have the following:
- Original Image
- Improved image (original Image with basic improvements)
- Improved image, deep etched
- 128 combinations of retouching.
So in total we will have 4 X 2 X 130 images = 1,040 images.
NB: I will need to sign-off on these images before going to step 6.
Step 6) Write a script/droplet that:
- Apply a high saturation filter, save a copy of the image. (1)
- Apply a cold filter, save a copy of the image. (2)
- Apply a noir filter, save a copy of the image. (3)
- Apply a vintage filter, save a copy of the image. (4)
- Apply a extra bright filter, save a copy of the image. (5)
- Apply a black & white filter, save a copy of the image. (6)
- Apply a high contrast filter, save a copy of the image. (7)
- A strict naming scheme must be used that is [url removed, login to view]
- Where X = the original image number (values are between 1-4)
- Where AA = Whether the image is deep-eteched or has a background (values are either DE or BG)
- Where 0000000 = The combination of retouching represented in binary (eg: 0010100 would have reflections and stray hair fixed)
- Where N = The filter that has been applied (values are between 1-7)
- [url removed, login to view] = Image 2, deep etched, retouched with blemishes/stray hair/straps straightened and the extra bright filter applied.
- [url removed, login to view] = Image 4, with background, no retouching, no filter.
- retouch1-DE-11111111-6,jpg = Image 1, deep etched, all retouching, black & white filter.
- All finished images (~7000) will need to be delivered via a shared box account.
- The script(s) used.
- The working files used (4 PSD’s)
I realise that on Freelancer a large number of bidders don't actually read the brief. So in your bid tell me my favourite colour so I know you've read this. My favourite colour is blue.
I understand some combinations don’t make sense (e.g.: you can’t apply teeth whitening to a landscape photo) so the final number will actually be less than 7,000 when those combinations are removed.