Industry: Sports and Fitness
Design details: Creative, and Cutting Edge Graphics to convince customer to purchase our products.
Ideas for the visual style: Slick and Original
Extra notes: Graphic Designer- Job 1
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB BEFORE REPLYING!!
Graphic Designer/Package designer
• 30+ hours/week with opportunity for growth
• Hourly wage negotiable
• Hours are flexible, but must be available to complete daily task.
• Benefit of working remotely as a virtual assistant
• Great learning experience for those interested in ecommerce and small business.
VIDEO1: [url removed, login to view]
Daily Email: In addition, for the first few months I would like a short daily email report that answers the following questions.
1. What did you accomplish today?
2. Is there anything you need help with or do you have questions?
3. Do you have any suggestions to improve things?
• Friendliness, positivity, professionalism, and being highly organized and detail orientated is a must.
• Provide one of a kind design for custom orders and custom packaging.
• Create at least one new weekly design, which will be printed and used for advertising..
• Must be able to think creatively and provide unique designs based current events and designs
• Responsible for researching and staying up to date on what is popular and on trend in many different aspects of Sports outdoors and kitchen
• Must own and have advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Clear and prompt communication is required for this position as you will be working closely with the owner.
WATCH VIDEO2 : [url removed, login to view]
START YOUR REPLY WITH THE TEXT YOU SEE IN VIDEO 1 & 2 OR MESSAGE WILL GET NO REPLY
How To Apply:
• Submit your resume / portfolio along with a few of your best graphic design work that you have created.
• Please include a brief paragraph about why you'd like to work with us well as an example of what you would bring to the table as a member of the team.