I have a CorelDRAW file with 120 images in it. I need somone to export each one to a WMF and a PNG version.
I have included the file names under each image, this is what you do:
1. Copy the file name under the image to the clipboard
2. Select the image and hit the P key and the image will go to the center of the page and remain selected
3. Select Export from the file menu or go Ctrl E to open the Export dialog box
4. Paste the filename onto the box and select PNG and hit Export, export as 'selected only' and at current size at 72dpi
5. Once that is done, with the image still selected and without exiting the Export dialog box, change the export option to WMF and paste the file name back into the box, click Export and follow default settings making sure selected only is still selected.
6. Repeat again for the next image etc.
This should not take long, I am using CorelDRAW X3, I will get you to send me the first two images to make sure you are doing the job right.
You should be able to begin this immediately please