FULL TIME PROJECT ON SITE IN LONDON! (YOU HAVE TO BE BASED IN LONDON)
We are currently looking for a front end developer to take responsibility for developing web and offline-first products as well as update, scale and maintain the existing code base. You will be keen on learning new technologies and explore creative solutions to promote user engagement.
The successful candidate will be a confident and creative practitioner with strong development skills; an excellent communicator with a good understanding of UX and design and passionate about responsive design and web standards who will build optimised experiences that are restricted only by the platforms they run on.
You will work closely with project managers, and the creative team, to build and test digital projects for some of the largest Healthcare brands.
• Develop Websites and UI components using a responsive mobile first approach
• HTML/CSS/JS development using frameworks such as React and Vue
• Website CMS implementation and configuration
• Adherence to technical guidelines/coding standards, e.g., naming conventions, commenting code, and documentation
• Contribute to collaborative teams including technical, creative, and client-service personnel in order to create solutions that meet and exceed our clients’ expectations
• Use industry standard web development tools and continue to refresh and adapt knowledge and skills of web technologies and new techniques relevant to the industry.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
• Must be familiar with the ES6 syntax
• Version control system (Git)
• HTML/CSS3/SASS practices that support responsive design, progressive enhancement, development best practices and both desktop and mobile web
• Task automation tools and dependency management (Gulp, npm)
• W3C and Accessibility coding standards
• Photoshop/InDesign/Sketch (for translating creative designs into UI; expertise in design not required)