FusedLearning is seeking an experienced, creative and dependable Graphics and Website Designer/Developer for internal and external client projects. You will be responsible for:
- Managing/Updating the company's WordPress Website
- Developing Creative Materials such as brochures and other promotional materials to be used by our company
- Develop themes for our eLearning software which uses PHP and CSS (more info at: [url removed, login to view])
- Work on developing themes for our company's eLearning theme library
The right candidate possesses the following skills:
- Website Design/Development Experience with WordPress: You should know how to modify themes using PHP and CSS.
- Knowledge of Responsive Layouts for Websites
- Develop Website Design Mock Ups
- Photoshop Expert (tell me what version you're experienced with)
- Available to work on immediate projects when needed for U.S. Clients, should be reachable during U.S. Business times (8 am - 5 pm Eastern Standard Time)
Looking to hire the right candidate immediately. Provide your experience summary and at least 2 examples of your previous work with WordPress and Graphics Design (for ex. brochure, flyer, etc).