Kapalı

300 sports images without a ball

We have a new real money spot the ball site launching soon that requires someone to source 300 photos of sportsmen/women in a football match or other sport that uses a ball, with the ball being removed so people cannot see where the ball was on the photo. Around 80% should come from football/soccer and the remaining 20% from sports such as cricket, rugby, tennis etc that also use a ball.

They also need one large banner for their homepage included in the project.

There could be ongoing work for the right freelancer depending on how busy the site gets.

Please send 4 sample images, two with the ball shown and two with the ball removed from each.

A sample before and after is attached

Beceriler: Photoshop, Grafik Tasarımı, Fotoğraf Düzenleme, Photoshop Tasarımı, İllüstratör

Daha fazlasını gör: use unsigned int large numbers, 300 dpi images vector, royalty free sports images, 300 dpi images, sports images information, use single shared iad banner, use xilinx tri mode ethernet mac vhdl project, we have a 300 page pdf file we need converted to easily-editable microsoft word format it is very important you transcribe it 10, we have a 300 page pdf file we need converted to easilyeditable microsoft word format it is very important you transcribe it 100, In this project you will create 3 simple, binary 25x25 images or your choice and use Java 2D graphic methods to rotate, scale an, We present information to commuters about the ways they can get to work. Right now, these sections are rather bland and lack a n, Seeking an ecommerce website redesign in Wordpress. We wish to use the Divi Theme and Woocommerce., Seeking an ecommerce website redesign in Wordpress. We wish to use the Divi Theme and Woocommerce, Seeking an ecommerce website redesign in Wordpress. We wish to use the Divi Theme and Woocommerce. The design layout and structu, We need a company logo designing for a business named: DigitalOx Here\ s some examples of logos we like/to use for inspiration, how to find 300 dpi images on the internet, sports images free download, using sports images on blogs, 300 ppi images, why does tennis use love

İşveren Hakkında:
( 3 değerlendirme ) La Linea de la Concecpion, Spain

Proje NO: #23280089

Bu iş için 69 freelancer ortalamada $127 teklif veriyor

DezineGeek

Hi there, we have read the details of project and We have a professional team of Graphic Designers and Animators, and Quality work with perfection and 102% satisfaction is Guaranteed. Please see our portfolio on this Daha Fazla

$199 USD in 3 gün içinde
(3722 Değerlendirme)
9.6
fourtunedesign

*******300 sports images without a ball******* I check your sample.. I can do this work within 2-3 days... Let's chat with us . I'm curious about this project. Nancy

$120 USD in 5 gün içinde
(2604 Değerlendirme)
9.0
widichamp

Hi there, Greetings! Happy New Year!! We are an expert photo editor. we can provide you the very best and professional photo editing services. lets check some of ours latest work here.... [login to view URL] Daha Fazla

$150 USD in 2 gün içinde
(481 Değerlendirme)
8.2
sparkingboy2010

HI, I AM READY TO START NOW I AM EXPERT IN PHOTOSHOP AND PHOTO EDITING. I HAVE READ YOUR DESCRIPTION SO I CAN DO IT AS YOU WANT. I HAVE DONE MANY PROJECT LIKE TIHS PLEASE CHECK MY RECENT WORK FROM HERE. BEST REGARDS NO Daha Fazla

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(559 Değerlendirme)
7.4
dreamdezine

Hi, we are ready to help you with your project. Please visit our portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/dreamdezine Dreamdezine is an innovative studio specialize in logo, brochure, flyer, illustrations, poster, bus Daha Fazla

$200 USD in 3 gün içinde
(727 Değerlendirme)
7.6
multiwaygraphic

Hi, I have read Your project description regarding 300 sports images without a ball You can check my freelancer portfolio for my previous top quality work I am very interested in your project and also I am ready to s Daha Fazla

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(497 Değerlendirme)
7.6
benbinder

Hi, I am Benjamin; Photo Editor, and I want to remove the ball from this 300 photos, and I did this before. Here are some samples I did before: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] http://benbinder. Daha Fazla

$250 USD in 7 gün içinde
(374 Değerlendirme)
7.5
alexamadeo

Hi there, I am highly qualified for this project and would love to speak with you further about taking this project on. it's pretty clear and If you'd like to view my previous work, take a look at my Freelancer Port Daha Fazla

$50 USD in 2 gün içinde
(525 Değerlendirme)
7.5
merinakhatun099

Daily 5000 images completed, We have 35 graphics designers working simultaneously 24 hours (shifting based). (Background change or remove, Image Manipulation, Clipping path, Image Enhancement, Ghost Mannequin Editing, Daha Fazla

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(285 Değerlendirme)
7.1
prachigraphics

hello there i am professional Photoshop artist. i have experience of 4 years. i am sure that i will give you the best [login to view URL] contact me to discuss on it. thanks

$200 USD in 5 gün içinde
(731 Değerlendirme)
7.2
LetsDezign

Hi ! i just got to know that you are in need of graphics design , i offer my professional services for the said job, Based on my experience and skills i can assure your quality design results right according to your s Daha Fazla

$70 USD in 4 gün içinde
(287 Değerlendirme)
6.9
dymetrios

Hello. I read your description. I'm ready to find and edit 300 images with ball according to your instructions. If you will message me in chat I'll send you edited samples. I give you a guarantee your project will be Daha Fazla

$44 USD in 2 gün içinde
(343 Değerlendirme)
6.8
designobsessed

Hi, I can be your last graphics designer you'll ever need for this and all your future graphics tasks. I’m pretty good at providing creative solutions to brands and have knowledge of the digital world and trends. I h Daha Fazla

$100 USD in 3 gün içinde
(144 Değerlendirme)
7.3
Harry1990

Client Requirement's : Create 300 sports images without a ball (80% from football/soccer and remaining 20% from cricket, rugby, tennis) ************************************************* Sample from previous work : >> Daha Fazla

$300 USD in 5 gün içinde
(166 Değerlendirme)
6.4
graphicexpart

Hi, Hope you are doing well. I am Mahamudul, an experienced graphic designer and creative art director. I have seen the project description and understood what you want. I am able to do this for you. Though, I have fe Daha Fazla

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(82 Değerlendirme)
6.5
zubairahmed2012

Dear sir, I have read project description i have a good experience Photoshop and illustrator. i sure you will like my work if you give me chance. I will give you professional result looking for good response and long Daha Fazla

$100 USD in 3 gün içinde
(328 Değerlendirme)
6.6
rakshithkumar

Hello, I hope you are doing well. After carefully reviewing the requirements of the job description, I feel that we are very much suitable for the job. We can start working now. please give a chance to work for you Daha Fazla

$190 USD in 2 gün içinde
(130 Değerlendirme)
6.5
balgraphic

hi, my name is Bal, It will be a pleasure for me to work on your project. Experienced Graphic Designer. Please have a look my profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/balgraphic?w=f Why Select Me : * 6/7 Availability Daha Fazla

$150 USD in 2 gün içinde
(153 Değerlendirme)
6.2
mvraju2017

This project to remove ball from sports images requires expertise in graphic designing in Photoshop which matches my skillset (You can refer my portfolio). Turn around Time : 1 DAY with multiple revisions to get the s Daha Fazla

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(402 Değerlendirme)
6.5
DezignzBeasT

I can illustrate creative 300 sports images without a ball illustration for your brand in a unique and professional style. *Suitable for your business *Unlimited Revisions! *On time Delivery!

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(153 Değerlendirme)
6.2