POSSIBILITY OF ONGOING MONTHLY WORK FROM THIS PROJECT!
We are seeking a Photoshop resource who can create seamless repeatable tiles from scanned images of fabrics. We use these tiles to map patterns onto product using Scene7. However, you do not need to be familiar with Scene7 itself to complete this work.
At a high level, the tilling process would be as follows:
1) Prepping the files (e.g. rotation, etc.) – no need for color correction
2) Going through a process of cropping the tile and making appropriate adjustments to the tile so that the seams match up
3) Testing that it is indeed seamless by using Offset tool (and fixing any errors)
4) Saving the final tile appropriately
5) Repeating the tile out to create a full yard of the tile (we do this by using the tile to define a pattern, then filling a new file that is the same resolution but represents 36” inches of space – this is a 1 minute process that we can easily explain to you if you are not familiar)
The initial group will be 10-15 fabrics
• Resource must be highly proficient in Photoshop (you may also use the Scene7 material repeat tool if you are familiar with this)
• Resource needs to show experience having created seamless tiles from larger images
• If no experience, we will still accept a bid, but you need to show relevant Photoshop experience and be willing to use this as an opportunity to learn the process without charging for this time.
See attached RFP for full details.
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 122$ teklif veriyor
Hello Sir, Have seen the docx file, I haven't yet on Scene7 Material but have bit idea how to work, I am also having nothing to show you, but please get back to me, Will try to provide a sample to you..