I am looking for a Web/Blog Promotion & Marketing Assistant who has both English and Taiwanese writing skills.
I am a Sales & Marketing manager at Australian Business School. Our school provides General English, IELTS and Vocational Training Courses to both Australian and International Students.
I have outlined the tasks that you will undertake for the Web/Blog Promotion & Marketing project.
1. Identify the most effective advertising platform targeting Taiwanese students.
These are the platforms that I would like to use:
- Chinese & Taiwanese popular blogs providing information about International Education, Studying English in Australia or Australia Travel..
- Chinese & Taiwanese community websites which allow anyone to upload their own promotional contents.
- Any types of Chinese & Taiwanese online advertising platforms which require both free and non-free advertising fees.
For example) [url removed, login to view] -> This is the Taiwanese Community Website for those studying or working in Australia. Anyone can upload their own promotional & advertising contents.
2. Create promotional contents in Chinese and Taiwanese language. I have several promotional contents attached below. I want to ask you to translate into Chinese and Taiwanese language and do some photoshop works as well.
3. Contact the bloggers you have found and ask them if I can advertise our school promotional contents in their blog. If said Yes -> advertise the contents on the Chinese & Taiwanese blogs that you have contacted with.
4. Contact the website owners you have searched and ask them if I can advertise our school promotional contents in their website. If they charge some amount of money -> Let me know how much it will be charged and if the price is reasonable, I will ask you to continue to contact the website owners to advertise our school promotional contents.
5. Advertise our school promotional contents on any possible free online advertising platforms that you have searched.
1. Experience in online marketing and promotion
2. English reading skills and Taiwanese writing skills compulsory
3. Chinese writing skills desired
4. Photoshop skills
5. Sense of marketing
6. Searching skills
I will incentivize in all possible ways in return for your outstanding work and outcomes. I very much look forward to hearing from all of you!
Munyeong, Sales & Marketing Manager at Australian Business School.