6+ years experience TOP EXPERT advanced highly intelligent PHP codeigniter programmer. DO NOT APPLY unless you have 6+ years experience in programming PHP/MYSQL and have proof to demonstrate this.
- Must be an expert at the codeigniter PHP framework.
- Must be expert at jquery.
- Must be capable of creating an artificial intelligence robot in PHP/MYSQL using expert systems, high level mathematics, statistics, fuzzy logic, algorithm construction.
- Must have extensive PHP codeigniter skills, deep understanding of all codeigniter features and functions. You must understand every feature of codeigniter.
- Excellent A+ english understanding + talking. Happy to chat via skype text + voice chat each day.
- Must be reliable, solid staff member with proven reliable results and a comittment to continue to work with my company for 3+ months.
- must be willing to work 6 - 8 hours per day (full time 8h/d preferred)
- must be willing to use GIT code versioning system
- MUST be intelligent to do advanced artificial intelligence algorithms and very high level advanced PHP / mysql. Good maths + high level programming ability.
- OPTIONAL EXTRA: management of a linux server / setup of firewalls, apache localhost, php extension installations, mysql setup, nameservers etc
Two hours of interviews/tests are required before you can be hired. Only apply if you have all the above skills and are willing to do 2 hours of testing.
Advanced mathematics / programming tests, code samples, extensive formal interviews, and test will be performed before you are hired.
I will reward you well if you truely are a top expert 6+ years PHP programmer with very high quality / speed with good pay and fun projects.
NEXT STEP: You must reply back with a personalised message explaining why you are a good match for my skills. Non-personalised reponses will be IGNORED.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $2707 for this job
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.