I need a very, very, simple jQuery item designed.
What I need is a comment section similar to the one on [url removed, login to view], However, ALL I need is the jQuery and CSS design work done for it. I do not need you to write any server side code. I do not need you to make any AJAX interactions.
All I want is the following:
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Go to any video
3. Look at the comment section
4. Move your mouse over a comment
a) The background color changes.
b) 4 images appear -
The images are: Reply, Vote Up, Vote Down, Flag for Spam
6. Move your mouse over the one of the images. A tool tip appears.
That's all I want to have happen. I want the exact same functionality as the Tooltip, the images, and the changing background color. Again, I do not want anything complicated. I don't need this to post to a database. I just want the functionality as described above. I have included a picture to show you exactly what i want.
Table-less design should be used. I have included this in my picture. Please look at it carefully.
**** When bidding, please make sure you can: ****
- Make the tool tips and images change when you mouse over
- Copy the images from YouTube (exactly as you see it on the youtube site -- There appear to be 3 total images:
a) image when you mouse over (the image turns black)
b) image when you press down (the image background changes)
c) image when you first enter the div area (images appear - default)
- Make the background color change on the hover
- Design this without tables.
- jQuery must be used. No exceptions.
**** Further explanation: ****
- I have included an image as to how this should be setup. You will see on the image that there are a total of four (4) div layers. One in green covers the whole comment-area, one in red covers the user name section, one in orange covers the actual comment-text, one in yellow covers the buttons on the right-hand side.
Estimated budget for this jQuery design work is about US $[url removed, login to view]
Again, this does not require any PHP or AJAX coding. It requires some jQuery and CSS.
Please PM me with your experience and estimated time to complete this project.