We are in need of someone who can modify an existing plug-in to import needed data from the existing QB database into the SQL database to create the base, what I call "shells" of the product. We will fill in all remaining data and photo's manually at a later time.
Once that is complete, we will be able to import orders directly to Quickbooks via a downloadable IIF file or directly via the API. While retaining the current features listed for the plugin which you can find here: [url removed, login to view]
I've listed the features below.
1) Completely Automated matching of products between QuickBooks and osCommerce (no need to manually match products - handles
matching products in osCommerce with products which are in categories in QuickBooks). Products are matched according to Product Model (osCommerce)
and Item Name/Number (QuickBooks).
2) Updates inventory quantities in osCommerce with quantities from QuickBooks (option not to update included). This ensures that QuickBooks is the master
inventory record and allows you to sell from multiple websites and keep inventory quantities updated on all sites.
3) Imports orders into QuickBooks, creates account in QuickBooks if it doesn't exist.
4) Options for different account naming formats when creating new accounts in QuickBooks (6 options).
5) Sales tax configuration option.
6) Invoice Memo configuration option (custom memo such as Thank You for Shopping Acme Products).
7) Log file retention time is configurable.
8) Ability to update values from Custom Fields in QuickBooks to product values in osCommerce.
So, as a quick recap. We need someone to take the above listed osCommerce plugin, add the ability to import data from a Quickbooks Database while keeping the existing features the plugin holds.
Looking forward to working with one of you soon!