Whomever decides to proceed with this project will have to do the following optimization.
Knowlegde of: PHP, AJAX, JQUERY, HTML, CSS, MYSQL
1. Global site optimization (ajax call, php, html)
3. Statistics output
4. Stock/prodcuts update via exce.
6. Log's of every action
7. backup's recovery
8. design (if needed)
This is a system where client's go in and order certain products from certain factories/warehouses, where warehouses manage stock and factories don't.
Products may have sub attributes as colos/sizes etc... wich allows to also manage stock individually.
After user submit the order an email is sent out with an excel file of the order to the responsable persons.
After that there is a back-office management of that order.
* Pending – When an order is submitted the status to the customer will show as pending (Current)
* Received – We then assign a PO number and the status to the customer will automatically change to received (New)
* Processed - When we have a chance to review the order, make any necessary changes, submit a PO and receive an estimated ship date; we will upload the Pro-Forma Invoice. The status will change to processed. (New)
* Approved – The distributor must then go in and approve the Pro-Forma Invoice (status changes to approved). If they to not do this within a few days, A/R will contact them and ask them to approve the invoice. While awaiting approval, the factory will still begin on the order.
* Shipped – When the product ships we will enter an expected arrival date and the status will automatically change to shipped. This step will allow us to sort by shipped and see what is on the water.
* Closed – When a distributor receives a shipment, they will have the option to click received and the order will clear from the main list and go into the received archive. I am not confident that the distributors do this step, but we will have an override to force any status.
Please check the system and leave expected time to do the work and cost.
The system is complete but does need optimization.