I need a database application where I can use to store client info and job tickets.
Use of dropdowns with repeating info would be very helpful.
Once jobs are stored, I would need to print completed job tickets via PDF format using the info that was entered.
These options can be summarized as:
1. "Add Airbill", which is basically a form that allows me to input pertinent info to the job.
2. "Search/Update", allows me to search for client, jobs for client, date range, etc. Then I can click on specific client and/or job to update or edit particular jobs
3. "List Airbills", simply a list of all jobs in the system in chronological order
"Add Account", add a new client who's info can be used when adding an airbill above.
4. "List Account", simply a list of all clients in the system in alphabetical order
5. Once I add an airbill, I need to have the option to print an airbill for that job.
I want that to be a flat OOP php script, so, don't use any framework,
All form submitting should be through AJAX reuest, and the forms should be validated b4 the submit.
NO design skills are required. I have a simple layout that you can apply to the application.
That job is pretty simple. I want that job to be completed within 2 days.
You must provide the database schema after sending you the details of the forms.
I faced troubles b4 with provider after funding the milestones, so, I will NOT fund the mile stone unless the job is completed, and I'm totally satisfied about the speed / quality of the application.
I'm not looking for cheap prices, but the cost is a factor as well. So, reasonable price with good feed-backs are the matters
If you don't accept my terms, please remove your bid right now.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $158 teklif veriyor
Ready to work [url removed, login to view] check your inbox.
Hi, I can get this done for you with perfection and on time. I am a Software Developer with over 3.5 years of experience in PHP, MYSQL. I have worked with various technologies like CakePHP, Magento, Joomla, Wor Daha Fazla
Good day, Php, mysql and ajax expert here. Proposal is sent via PM.