Development of Java program and write 500 words report.
I 'll pay $15. so only bid if you can do it within deadline. No time wasters please.
commit only if you can do it within few hours max 15 hours. I have lots of more projects on good rates.
You are required to write a report completing the tasks given below and develop a Java program to manage an archive of movies that satisfies the requirements below. All classes should be put in the cinema package.
A movie is identified by a code and attributes title, year, director.
• Method addMovie(String code,String name, String year, String director) on class Cinema adds a movie to the archive.
• Methods getMovieName(String code) , getMovieName(String code) , getMovieDirector(String code) return the attribute as a String.
• Method getMovie(String code) returns the description of the movie with the following format (mandatory): "moviename - director (year)", example: "Fight Club - David Fincher (1999)"
R2: Find a movie
• Method findMovie (String keyword) searches a movie that contains 'keyword' anywhere in the title, and returns a string with the description of the movie (in the format defined for getMovie()). If the keyword matches more than one movie, return any one of them.
• Method findMovies (String keyword) searches a movie that contains 'keyword' anywhere in the title, and returns a string with the description of the movie (in the format defined for getMovie()). If more than one movie matches the keyword, returns a string with a substring for each matching movie, separated by newline '\n'. Example: the keyword is "Club", returns : "Fight Club - David Fincher (1999)\nIl Club di Jane Austen - Robin Swicord (2007)\n"
• Method addActor(String name,String surname) adds actor 'name surname' to the archive. Returns true if all right, false in case of errors (null parameters or actor already exists). The surname of the actor is unique.
• Method addActorToMovie(String surnameActor, String codeMovie) signals that actor 'surname' worked on movie 'codeMovie'. Returns true if allright, false in case of errors (null parameters, movie or actor do not exist).
• Method getActors(String code), given the code of a movie returns the list of actors who worked on it, in any order, separated by comma, ex: "Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, Helena Bonham-Carter" .
• Method getMovies(String actor) given the surname of an actor returns the list of movies she worked in, separated by \n, ex: given actor Edward Norton, returns "American History X - Tony Kaye (1998)\nFight Club - David Fincher (1999)\n"
• Method readMovies( String file) loads from the given file a list of movies. Each line of the file contains a movie, with fields: code, name, year, director separated by ';' (see file [url removed, login to view] for a complete example)
• Method readActors( String file) loads from the given file a list of actors and movies they worked in. Each line of the file contains an actor and, after a ':' , the list of movies he worked in separated by ',' . Ex.: (see file [url removed, login to view] for a complete example)
Edward Norton: UUHH , XUF
Brad Pitt: UUHH
Helena Bonham-Carter: UUHH, ABCD
The program shall produce ordered lists of actors and movies.
• Method getActorsList() returns a string with the list of actors in alphabetical order of surname. Each line contains an actor in format "name surname", lines are separated by '\n'.
• Method getMoviesList() returns a string with the list of movies in alphabetical order of title. Each line contains a movie description (same format as getMovie()), lines are separated by '\n'.
• Method getMoviesListPerYear() returns a string with the list of movies in ascending order of year. The format is the same as getMoviesList().
MAke it as simple as u can.
Could you make the program working by only save thefiles in .java( for example [url removed, login to view]), without using .jar and so on