We're looking to develop a WEB2.0/AJAX based SaaS service offering owners of small hotels or holiday apartments a simple but functional web based reservation system.
- manage users and global user settings (amount of rooms allowed per user/pricelevel)
- view statistics
- manage general hotel data (name, logo, address, language etc.)
- manage financial data (currency, basic VAT percentage, tourist tax amount)
- manage room types (amount and type of beds, luxury level, price per person or per room, minimal period requirement -> booking for any day possible or only weeks/weekends/midweeks etc.)
- manage prices per room type (with possibility to have discounted rates after certain amounts of booked days)
- create rooms/apartments (room name/number, select room type, minimum/maximum amount of sleepers)
- manage board levels and prices (accommodation only, breakfast, half board, full board)
- manage extra's and corresponding prices (supplemental beds, kiddy cots etc.)
- manage document data (templates for reservation confirmation, invoices)
- manage overall statistics (occupancy, turnover per period, overview on 'not booked since' dates from guests)
- manage guest data (export data for mailings etc.)
- manage discounts
- manage mailing preferences for guests (create different types of interests for mailing for instance 'golf', 'fishing', 'wellness' etc.)
- manage staff login data (only 2 levels: management, staff)
- get schematic overview of reservations
> after click on empty date/room:
-- create new reservation by clicking on empty date (arriving date, departure date, amount of people per room, reservation status option/reserved/checkedin/checkedout/paid)
-- select existing guest/customer or create new
-- select board level, extra's, discounts
-- add more rooms to reservation
-- preview invoice
-- generate reservation confirmation based on template
> after click on occupied room/date
-- show/edit/cancel reservation
-- add more rooms to reservation
-- upgrade/move guests
-- change board status per day (there's a global setting too for this res
-- add other products to room
-- preview, edit and print invoice
- add rooms to breakfast/lunch/dinner (who have not prebooked this)
- get daily overview on what rooms/guests are arriving and what guests departing
- get daily overview on what rooms/guests at breakfast/lunch/dinner
Enhanced functionality requirements
- on a single reservation, multiple rooms can be booked and they should end up on a single invoice.
- reserved rooms should be transferable (in case of upgrades) on any day in the reservation period
- there should be at least 3 free fillable invoice fields (extra discount or for added services/products that are not already listed in the system)
- a mailing list system (or at least a system to filter and export guests based on interest-area and/or last booking date) should be integrated.
- the system should support multiple languages.
An Apache webserver with MySQL and PHP4/5 is available.
Design will be delivered with a CSS based template.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $714 for this job
Hello Sir/Madam, Experts are here! Please check PMB for more Inforamtion! Kind Regards,
we are very much interested in this hotel reservation management system.
Hi, Immediately ready for your work Please check PM for details.
Experienced in custom web 2.0 sites. Visit [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.houstonrestaurants.com. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative Daha Fazla
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Daha Fazla
Ready to start working. See PMB for more. Thank you.
Dear Customer! I am an expert web developer with over 6 years of experience and very interested in your project. Ready to start immediately and finish as soon as possible. My bid is for fast professional service exc Daha Fazla
We have good exp in design & development [url removed, login to view] check PM
Hi, please check PMB to know more about our technical expertise and capabilities. Regards, Ricku Lohar