Please submit a quote for a system based on the following:
This project is for a youth soccer club. The site needs to be developed to handle multiple admin levels such as master admin (full access rights) and team admins (access to only the associated team). The club consists of 20 or so teams broken up into age groups. The club would have a landing page that would showcase recent club news (Admin selected featured news), recent game results (results pulled from each youth teams games), Featured Banners (allow the admin to upload a graphic that could be hyperlinked to a specific location), Calendar (upcoming games/events pulled from each youth teams calendars/events), Photo Gallery (All gallery's combined for all youth teams), Video Gallery (All gallery's combined for all youth teams), Sponsors, Rotating Banner management, Links, Documents. Each youth team would showcase similar content. Also included on a team by team basis would be a team address book where the admin could store player/parents contact information with the ability to email/sms directly from the system to an individual within the address book or the entire team. The master admin may also email/sms to selected people in all the combined teams address book, an entire team or the entire database of users from within the admin. A good rough example of an individual team page would be something such as [url removed, login to view] A full admin would be needed to manage all aspects of the site. Think of each team within the club as its own blog where that specific admin for that team could login and manage that specific area and sub areas site content. All content needs to be fully manageable including uploading of media files, images, text, events, links, sponsors, players, schedules, news, etc. Please see attached comp sample to get an idea of what the design will be. Developer may use available WP plugins to achieve this management.
GRAPHICS AND SITE DESIGN
This will be provided to you, the developer! You do not need to design the site; however, you will be expected to take the Photoshop design and slice/code it accordingly. The coded site must also render properly in all major browsers and comply with W3C standards. The odd minor exception will be tolerated.
The site design provided will be similar to the design of [url removed, login to view]
Every page’s labels and text should be loaded via language files so that we can easily add other languages such as French and Spanish in a future version.
Possible google language translations, etc.
If you have any recommendations for other ways to accomplish this, please advise us.
- Wordpress MU
- Site should utilize AS MUCH AJAX as possible for a rich user/admin experience.
- The application will be hosted on a Linux server provided by us. All development must take place on this server to insure proper functionality.
C) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The application itself will consist of the following but be completely managed using Wordpress MU:
- Admin utility for creating and administering League, Team, and Player information.
- Publicly accessible league or team pages.
- Friendly URL’s, for example:
GOOD: [url removed, login to view]
BAD: [url removed, login to view]
CLUB and TEAMS
- Create and managing teams and club. (Club admins may have special rights to modify a Team’s information)
- Create and Manage Seasons (for example Summer 2008, Fall 2009, etc.)
- Manage rosters (add, edit players), and user account creation and management so players may log in AS a player and not just a visitor to the site.
- Create and manage game schedules.
- Schedules should show as a calendar and be able to link to game locations, times, and maps to get to games as well as downloadable iCal/Yahoo/Google calendar file.
- Add and manage game venues, fields, arenas, stadiums that may be used by the league, with Google Maps.
- Update scores, with player and game statistics.
- Automatically update standings and statistics reports based on game scores and stats.
- Manage public forums and postings
- Manage Club or Team news
- Photos and Videos
- CUSTOM pages (optional Contact pages, League Rules, History, About, or any other WYSIWYG type page that an admin user could create.
- Downloads (for documents that may need to be signed)
- Blog tool per team(possible WordPress integration)
- Add sponsors (logo, info, etc.) that can be viewed in the Sponsors section and possibly team/club pages.
- Ability for League admins or Team admins to send out messages to registered members. SMS and/or Email messages.
D) SELECTION CRITERIA
Please provide the following:
- Examples of your work and past achievements
- Your recommended solution and possible ideas
- If you are proposing a different solution, please provide details as to the advantages and disadvantages.
- Strong command of the English language is required.
- Must have strong database design skills.
- Must develop application using best programming practices. This can be discussed in your solution.
- Please ask any questions prior to submitting a bid
29 freelancers are bidding on average $2626 for this job
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Daha fazlası