As shown in the title, we'll need you to write a small script that we can put on any page of our client's website and have them control it from a desktop control panel you'll create for them.
1. Should be 1 in x 4in wide in dimension default but they can change to any in their console area.
2. Probably needs a cookie since they'd be going between pages and script should recognize the unique visitor, so the offer persists across pages as they navigate (until they hit X close).
3. Control panel for them to select various parameters including:
a. Position: Float position (choices of top left or right or bottom right)
b. Dimensions of message box. We can browse to select our bg image.
c. Actual message, which we'll key in (for example, "Call within the next 5 minutes and mention Code #_______ and you'll receive $X off your order (or free shipping etc) with ability to preview. They click to reveal their offer code.
d. Which page(s) triggers (& persist to show) that floating window offer, starting the countdown, ie offer shows when they first arrive at that/those page(s).
e. offer frequency (how often that offer surfaces). We'll want to be able to select a range of time (eg 1 time every 60 mins).
f. Coundown timer period (ie we can set it to any number of minutes).
g. Randomizer: We can have it either do "d" above (every customer opening a certain page triggers the countdown offer) OR "randomizer" which sets the timer to appear X number of times every Y minutes but at RANDOM times within those Y period.
h. The code will always be unique and never repeat
i. We'll work with you to figure out a system where when customer calls with the code, the code itself will hold the expiration time and offer in encrypted form; decrypt the expiration in the control panel.
j. Control panel table includes: Offer info, time info, ip, status (active or expired).
k. Control panel variables section allows to enter # mins, frequency, interval, period.
4. The website is basic html so whatever language would work most universally with FF, IE, Safari, Opera.
Bids up to $200 will be considered. Start your bid with words "real bid" and include any questions along with your preferred language/platform, and if you can easily do all features.
Copyright © Dev LLP
1) Deliverables include final, approved (by buyer), bug-free version with matching source files. Project will be considered completed once employer has received, approved and verified these deliverables with full payment to follow.
2) Sign NDA prior to project award and work agreement on project award.
3) You will need to check in each day with progress report re tasks completed, and attach the latest version for our feedback/revisions.
4) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. As with all freelance / work for hire employment, employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
5) Employer/buyer reserves the right to pay coder additional bonus or multiple bonuses based on quality of work and ease of working with the coder.
6) Employer reserves the right to present coder with subsequent work opportunities prior to project completion.