Project for allprohost ...
We need 3 walkthroughs/tutorials created for our hosting company.
1. See the enclosed zip file for an example of a walkthrough â€“ This is an actual walkthrough that we have created. This gives an idea of the quality and expectation of your walkthroughs. Pay attention to this walkthrough.
2. We expect 5-12 steps for each walkthrough
3. For each step, we need a 480x320 PNG â€“ this should be saved as [url removed, login to view] where xxxx is the 4 digit tutorial ID we give it, and yy is the 2 digit step.
4. For each step, we need HTML text of what the step does. This will need to be entered into excel, just like the example givenâ€¦
5. The HTML text steps must be self-sufficient (i.e. the user will be able to select â€œno imagesâ€ in our walkthroughs)
6. You are not required to produce a .doc or any resulting pageâ€¦ Just provide us with the steps and images.
7. User should be running Windows XP for same look and feel of the example walkthrough provided
8. We will review and approve each walkthrough before payment.
9. For CPanel Bluetrix tutorials, Kayako Helpdesk Tutorials and Modernbill Tutorials we will provide a guest account.
10. We are looking for a single provider for the entire solution. If necessary we will accept a single provide for all of the Non-Macintosh walkthroughs and a second provider for the Mac walkthroughs
11. If you are not bidding on all, please indicate the walkthroughs you are bidding on.
12. Please create 1 or 2 walkthroughs as an example of your work and include with the bidâ€¦ The walkthough I constructed took ~ 45 minutes and I am not an expert at this.
13. We will be requiring another 600 walkthroughs in the next 6 months.
14. We expect a firm timeline and daily results.
The list of 33 tutorials is included at the bottom.
We may need more or less walkthroughs as an extension of this project. We will pay the same rate per walkthrough as the bid.
Note: This project must be fully completed on our servers before payment is made. We have had too many problems with programmers recently with incomplete work or just leaving us high and dry. We will need to have this working on our servers before releasing payment. You will be paid once the work is done, but please take note of this before bidding as it is a requirement. We are a 15 year old company and we always pay.
If you fail to meet your deadlines, we will post a 1 rating and we reserve the right to cancel the project. Please set realistic deadlines as you are expected to stick to them. If you have questions, please ask them before the project is awarded. Be aware that we are in the Eastern Time Zone (same as New York) and will expect correspondence to occur between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST - 7 days a week.
Turn off directory listings on a folder
Password protect a directory
Create a Subdomain
Create a Parked directory
Create an FTP Account
Create a Redirect
Install or Reinstall Frontpage Extentions
Create a mySQL database
Remove a mySQL database
Create a mySQL database user
Remove a mySQL database user
Add a mySQL user to a mySQL database
Allow remote access to mySQL
Export a mySQL database
Import a mySQL database
Create a POP Email Account
Create a default Email Address
Create an Automatic Responder
Create mail filters
Create a Mailing List
Enable Spam Assassin
Create a custom error page
View Raw Access Logs
View Web Statistics
Create a Cron Job
Enable Hotlink Protection
Creating a Site Backup
Restoring a Site Backup
Creating a mySQL Backup
Restoring a mySQL Backup
1 - All images need to be 480x320 PNG format at 96 dpi - not the complete screen. You would need to select the most appropriate 480x320 area. (For the tutorial you built, you would probaby need to break step 1 into 2 different steps: the first would include a picture of the URL , and the second of the username and password being entered into the popup login box.)
2 - Your images would need to be saved as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], ..., [url removed, login to view] because you have 5 images for tutorial number 50 (Change your Cpanel Password)
3 - You would need to provide the HTML text for your 5 pieces of text in an excel spreadsheet.. Similar to the format I provided. The good thing is that you could put all the details for all the tutorials in the same big excel, using the format I provided...
4 - You do not need to provide a .doc ...
5 - You need to use the Bluetrix skin...