I have a clients website that has just been moved onto their main website hosting acount (i.e. ive moved it from the demo environment to the live environment)
For some reason this site works fine over here in the UK, my client in australia is having some problems with it.
The main problem that is occuring is that the site is breaking out of the iframe. This doesnt happen here in the UK. I have tested the site on multiple machines and platforms and it seems to be working fine. The problem occurs when my client looks at the site from australia.
I have used another techie to implement this feature into the site. The techie has used something called "[url removed, login to view]"