I need a php based calendar that does the following things:
1. Allows the user to click on dates in a calendar and toggle the date as open, closed, open mornings, open evenings.
2. Each time the user clicks and sets a specific day in the calendar a string variable is updated with the day selected and it's status, e.g.g closed, open etc.
3. Anytime a date is selected, I want a master/details view of the day where the master is the day in the calendar, and the details view is all the hours in that day.
I need three levels of configuration:
1. Admin : they set the over all functionality of the calendar
2. Client: they set their availability in the calendar and manage the appointments, etc.
3. client's customer: They select from available days and times and request appointments.
All data has to be stored in string variables, no database. The string data is built on each page load from another source.