You will only be able to see the requirements of this project if you do the following
1. go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Click on 'Members' Login'
3. Login with MCMuckle/martpass (second menu will appear)
4. Roll over 'Records' and click on the first dropdown menu item 'Freshwater All Tackle'
You will see a table. The left column has weights and the top row has fish.
This project is in 2 parts, one easy and one tricky...
1. Each of the blank cells in the table need to be divided into 3 rows with the following letters at the left of each row
2. The left row has to be locked when scrolling left and right ONLY
3. The top row has to be locked when scrolling up and down ONLY
IE. When scrolling left and right the left column stays visible but the top row moves
When scrolling up and down the top row stays visible but the left column moves.
Both left and column and top row should both always be visible in order to be able to cross reference each of the cells.
The cells in the table will need to be editable to add records, fish etc.
Any questions please PMB