I have a generic auction site that I need customized as follows:
1. Each time an auction is listed I need a category (organization) to be a pull down list. This will need to be a separate database that I can manage through the admin back office. The data needed will be
a. Name of organization
b. Contact name
e. Paypal email
2. I need the category(organization) to be mandatory in order to complete the listing. If it is skipped I need a warning that organization must be chosen to continue. This Pull down list will have as the first option “none” and followed by registered organizations in alphabetical order.
3. The next mandatory option should be “what % of proceeds of the auction do you wish to donate to the organization.” This is to be a list beginning with “none” and followed in increments of 1% from 1 to 100. If it is skipped I need a warning in order to proceed.
4. When the auction listing is completed the total listing fee set by the admin will be divided 33 % to admin and 67% to chosen organization.
5. At closing of auction the software will query the sum of “ what % of proceeds of the auction do you wish to donate to the organization” and send that amount to the organization and the remainder if any to the listing member. This is to be accomplished through two separate invoices sent to “buyer”. Or one if “none” is chosen as an option. (If as programmers you know a better way to accomplish this then feel free to do it.)