I have a site with a custom php ordering system that needs some revisions.
- Add "print packing slip" feature
- ability to revise an order that was placed
- resend invoice email
- change customer information (i.e. name) from admin
- account modification (password reset) from admin
- ability to create order from admin
- give users levels of access (addition admin access)
- add a "note" section when an order/invoice is generated
For reference, currently the system works something like this:
[url removed, login to view] is placed.
2. Purchase Order sent to Customer and Webmaster.
3. 30 to 60 days later the webmaster will send out a bill. ( The 30 to 60 days is not a set number just an example she can send the bill anytime to her liking.)
4. Customer will go to PayPal to pay the bill.
5. Customer is sent a receipt after completing payment and the purchase order is update too.
6. Webmaster is sent an email about the completed and to ship the items.