Write some php code that can be run from root directory, if possible, that:-
1. Reads from $wpdb and stores post id and one field of data from each post.
2. Create a string with delimiter from the data upto a maximum of 4500 characters.
2a. echo result so I can see what this string looks like
and once modified ( I will try to do this part)
3. Resolve delimited data string back to correct post id
[url removed, login to view] result so I can see what this new string looks like
4. If result is ok, re-writes the modified data back to the $wpdb.
5. Print how many post were modified (so I know where to start again from)
Hope this is easy money for someone.