STEP 1: Create the Project and Main Class
1. Create a new project which consists of three classes: an Event class, a Time class, and a Date class.
2. The Event class should have data members that are objects of the Time and Date class.
STEP 2: Extend the Event and Time Classes
1. Extend the code for the Event and Time classes given in the lecture notes to include all necessary function and constructor implementation code.
STEP 3: Design a Date Class
1. Design a Date class that has three data members to represent the year, month, and day.
2. Date-class member functions should be able to
set the date,
return the date,
print the date, and
add a default constructor and a constructor with parameters.
STEP 4: Construct Main Method
1. Construct the main method so that it can test the member functions of each of the classes by creating an Event object and then performing the necessary operations to test all possible behavior.
STEP 5: Build and Test
1. Build your project (compile your program).
2. Eliminate all syntax errors.
3. Run the program.
4. Verify results of program execution and correct any logic errors discovered.